- This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
September 29, 2022 at 9:09 pm #3251Lets Stop The ScammersKeymaster✍ FORUM TERMS AND RULE ✍
- Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don’t make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- Don’t behave with any one of the community members/moderator staff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words; keep it clean.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don’t ever spam; this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum/social media either directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put a temporary ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level). This also includes the content of PMs you send to other members.
- Don’t post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it’s better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn’t apply to current expired cookies, accounts, logins, or outdated stuff. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules; please look in sticky notice content or announcement.
- It has been observed that many users are asking/requiring other member’s email address/contact info for their offer/giveaway/sell etc. purpose on their respective threads. Since such tactics may cause email/contact details collection act for marketing/spamming purpose, such acts are forbidden here. No user should ask or share their contact details for such purposes publicly. Violation of this act would lead to thread locking with warning issued to the thread owner. The thread owner may request to unlock the thread by confirming his availability with forum staff team to change the thread contents without causing unnecessary spamming possibilities.
- Anyone found and proven to be sharing lets-stop-the-scammers.com Resources outwith lets-stop-the-scammers.com will be issued warning points or given a permanent ban.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.